Returns & Refunds
Our returns policy covers items delivered within the last 90 days.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Submit a return request Click the profile icon in the store's navigation, or go to the refund policy or a returns page, and then request a return.
1. Log in to your account: Click Here
1. In the Email field, enter your email address, and then click Continue.
2. Click the order that you want to submit the return for.
3. Go back to the online store, and then enter a six-digit verification code.
2. In your email account, open the email sent from our store and copy the six-digit verification code included in the email.
3. If your order has more than one item, then select the items that you want to return.
4. Select a return reason and add a note for the store.
5. Click Request return.
If your return request is approved and requires shipping, then you receive an email with shipping instructions and a return shipping label. After the product is returned, you receive a refund.
Once your return is received and inspected, you will receive an email notification that the refund has been approved or declined. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 3 business days.
In some cases, we may elect to issue a refund without requiring the return of a product. We will notify you via email should this become the case.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.