You might be surprised to learn that the main function of popular refrigerator and pitcher filters is to improve the taste of your water, and most don’t fully protect against germs and many other contaminants. CDC
Filtra's inline PFAS water filter is a simple and reliable way for you to remove harmful PFOS/PFOA/PFAS contaminants, as well as a host of other contaminates that may be in your drinking water and ice.
Fast & Easy installation allows everyone in your home to get clean worry-free water.
- The filter is easily installed on your refrigerator water line by using the push and pull fittings.
- Inline PFAS Filter Included
- 400 gallon filtration life at 0.5 Gallon per minute.
- All NSF 61 tubing and fittings included
- (2) PP6008U9W Polypropylene 1/4" OD X 9/16-24UNEF (3/8" Compression) Push-to-Connect Female Connector
- (2) 32" long 1/4" OD Blue LLDPE Tubing
- (1) 8" long 1/4" OD Blue LLDPE Tubing
- (1) 1/4" Flow restrictor
- (1) Brass adapter
- Please note that not all installations are not the same and your installation may require additional fittings or hardware depending on you specific installation.
- To avoid leaks make sure all ends of the tube are cut clean and free of sharp edges and firmly push into fittings to fully engage.
- If connecting to main faucet you will see a flow that set to a 0.5 gallon per a minute set by the flow restrictor, which may be less depending on your incoming water supply.
- Faucet installation are possible but you will experience restricted flow of 0.5 gpm.