|Brand Name||Filtra Systems - Single Stage Filtration System
||OPTIONAL Refillable Canister|
|Installation Type||Plumbing, 1" Female North American Threaded NPT|
|Materials of Construction||Polypropylene, HFPP, EPDM Rubber|
|Maximum Pressure||100 PSI|
These premium Big Blue whole house filter housings offers the versatility to meet all of your basic water filtration needs.
Constructed of durable reinforced polypropylene, HBB-10 has outstanding chemical resistance and is ideal for many home, commercial and industrial applications.
While compact in size, it still delivers high flow rates and excellent contaminants reduction for light-duty purification applications. These housings are compatible with a wide variety of 4-1/2 in. Dia x 10 or 20 in. length specialty filters.
- Durable, premium quality 10 or 20 in. whole house filter housing
- Reinforced polypropylene cap and sump for strength and chemical resistance
- Large capacity and high flow rate in a compact design
- Compatible with 4-1/2 in. Dia industry-standard 10 or 20 in. filter cartridges
- 1 FPT inlet and outlet
- No backwashing required
- Housing, mounting bracket and hardware only, filter cartridges are sold separately
Filters are easy to remove thanks to Pressure release buttons. The black cap has a 1” female National Pipe Thread Taper (NPT) threaded input and output connections, an O-ring to ensure a watertight seal.